Legendary Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MC Tiramitsu
Admin
MC Tiramitsu

Female Number of posts : 64
Pokemon Held : Pikachu
Trainer No# : 45335
Region : Hoenn
Registration date : 2008-06-02

MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] Empty
PostSubject: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:17 am

Little ol' MC here will show her favorite songs every week! So stay tuned~!

All Music Videos came from Youtube. I would like to thank the people who uploaded these videos for other people's enjoyment and entertainment! Smile

Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru

I'm still looking for a Hi-Res version of this... D:

But anyway, it's a nice song... makes a sadder feeling though...
Seeing Sora and Kairi seperate when the worlds are coming back into their original form. Sad

BUT!

Hikari is more beautiful than Simple and Clean. Why? because, even though it's the original Japanese version of Simple and Clean, That song totally fits the Ending Theme.

Seriously, I suggest you guys should find it.
Back to top Go down
https://lpl-guild.forumotion.com
Vicky
Admin

Female Number of posts : 100
Pokemon Held : Delcatty Lopunny and Dragonite
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:19 am

MC......0_o Are you psychic? Cause this is scaring me now! You see I was playing KH last night and I had just got to where Kairi was crying in the cave...and my disc froze! Theres a scratch on it as I got it preowned. So I didn't know what happened after...so I thought I'll ask MC in the morning...so I log on the computer come here and what do I find?

Lol who'd have thought it'd be the credits straight after? XD

But yes that is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard, it really suits the ending of Kingdom Hearts. So someone please tell me...what happens after the credits?
Back to top Go down
MC Tiramitsu
Admin
MC Tiramitsu

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Vicky wrote:
MC......0_o Are you psychic? Cause this is scaring me now! You see I was playing KH last night and I had just got to where Kairi was crying in the cave...and my disc froze! Theres a scratch on it as I got it preowned. So I didn't know what happened after...so I thought I'll ask MC in the morning...so I log on the computer come here and what do I find?

Lol who'd have thought it'd be the credits straight after? XD

But yes that is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard, it really suits the ending of Kingdom Hearts. So someone please tell me...what happens after the credits?

Lol. What a coincidence... Laughing

Though I am not Psychic. I have Instinct. xDDDD

Letsee... In the Epilogue... Sora, Donald and Goofy are asking to each other what are they going to do since now all the worlds are restored (I think.. if that's how I remember... Razz)

And then they saw Pluto on their way, holding a letter from King Mickey... then.... TO BE CONTINUED... Razz

I think that's it... if that's how I could remember it... xPPP
Back to top Go down
Vicky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Thanks! And please could you use your instict more often? It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Vicky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:08 pm

MC. You wanted the japenese version and here it is! (From Youtube-thanks to whoever uploaded it!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sIyaFA_oM4

I couldn't figure out how to put it here as HTML doesn't work. T.T But the address is above anyway.
Back to top Go down
MC Tiramitsu
Admin
MC Tiramitsu

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 am

Vicky wrote:
MC. You wanted the japenese version and here it is! (From Youtube-thanks to whoever uploaded it!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sIyaFA_oM4

I couldn't figure out how to put it here as HTML doesn't work. T.T But the address is above anyway.

Thanks Vicky! Very Happy

Oh, and there's a "Video" button when you're posting a message... (not on Quick Reply of course...) it's there anyway... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vicky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 pm

My game froze again. T.T It's ironic it happens like 45mins worth of battling after the save point.
Back to top Go down
MC Tiramitsu
Admin
MC Tiramitsu

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:54 am

I love the World - Discovery Channel Commercial
Thanks to the person who uploaded this video! And thanks to the Discovery Channel for this wonderful commercial!

My Version:
I love this commercial!
I love Discovery Channel!
I love their crazy shows!
I love that wooden panel!
I love the whole world! It's such a crazy place!
Boom-di-ya-dah! (4x)

^^
Back to top Go down
superdudeb
Starter
Starter
superdudeb

Male Number of posts : 29
Pokemon Held : All of Them...
Region : Sinnoh
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:10 am

my favorite kinda music is Classic Rock and Family Guy songs. those are hilarious. I might start uploading them onto youtube. except i probably won't have any footage for it except for maybe like me dancing or something. I already have me singing a Family guy song that I'll put up probably tomorrow. and I made a parody to the theme song that'll also probably be up tomorrow. so remember to check out my vids at TheBananaLord cause that's my name on youtube and not too many people are checking them out. I've had 10 people other than me view my channel. but definitely check them sometime tomorrow cause I'll probably have quite a few more vids up.
Back to top Go down
Vicky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:27 pm

I looked at some of them. and btw awesome comercial!
Back to top Go down
superdudeb
Starter
Starter
superdudeb

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:10 pm

what awesome commercial?
Back to top Go down
Vicky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:49 am

*Points to four posts above*
Back to top Go down
superdudeb
Starter
Starter
superdudeb

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:50 am

oh, sorry. blanked out there for a sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]   MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MC's Favorite Songs! [IN MUSIC VIDEOS! 8D ]
Page 1 of 1